A place unmatched by other retirement communities
At River Highlands, residents are empowered to live life as they choose with greater freedom and independence coupled with the comfort and security that comes with personalized care. Here, you’ll discover the many benefits of our unique retirement community – from newfound friendships to a personalized routine.
Maintenance-free residences give added time to enjoy the privacy of home as well as quality moments with family and friends. A full calendar of activities promotes fellowship, health and happiness, and opportunities abound to pursue passions and new interests at our full-service retirement community.
Inspiring services & amenities
Within steps from each residence, living areas naturally flow from private to shared spaces – including a fitness center, salon, courtyard, billiards room and theater. The conveniences are many for neighbors to gather with family and friends, share in fresh dining options and take part in abundant opportunities for life-long learning and enrichment.
Take part in a delicious meal with loved ones, or join in a fun game of Scrabble or Bridge. Attend a musical performance, watercolor workshop or Chair Yoga fitness class. Step aboard the complimentary shuttle for a group outing to Riverchase Galleria or the Theatre & Arts District. The choice is yours. Life is so engaging and inspiring at River Highlands, where each new day in our retirement community provides an abundance of social, recreational, cultural, intellectual and spiritual pursuits.
- Thoughtfully designed retirement home with neighborhood living rooms and lounge areas
- Library and computer center
- Multi-purpose community room
- A variety of restaurant-style dining venues including the Hoover Dining Room, Courtyard Bistro and Omega Private Dining Room
- Courtyard gardens with covered seating
- Beauty salon and barbershop*
- Fitness center
- Billiards room
- Card and game rooms
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Beautifully appointed studio and one-bedroom residences
- Individually climate-controlled suites
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Individually tailored service plans
- Three delicious meals daily featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Healthy snacks and refreshments available every day, around the clock
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Weekly laundry service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed
- Medication reminders and assistance*
- Maintenance and all utilities included, except phone and Internet
- Scheduled local transportation for appointments and outings
- Wellness programming throughout all levels of the retirement home
- Full calendar of engaging programs, events and activities
*Additional costs may apply.